Topic: Computation precision on command line and in scripts
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 11, 2013 6:59 AM

Bruno Luong

Re: Computation precision on command line and in scripts

"Pierre" wrote in message <kfaej7$caq$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> Can one assume now JIT changes the order of execution?

Or casting. I don't know exactly what the JIT does really.

You might submit your observation to the TMW support. It would be nice to get a comment from them on the lack of consistency of the results (stricly speaking I'm not sure they own an explanation though).

> And it is applied on command line input only?

No, in my tests (2012A and B), the command line gives the same result as with function.

Bruno