Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<801b1648-f6f8-42fb-9172-a4cc0de559bf@m12g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> Since we have: There is no digit d_n of d that can be found outside of
> the list, we have d, if existing, is not outside of the list.

Only in WMytheology.

In the vast world outside of WMytheology, for every member of any list
of only finite sequences there is a position n of the diagonal which
does not even exist in that member of that list.

Thus the diagonal differs from each and every member of that list by
existing someplace where that member does not exist.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots