Topic: Matheology § 210
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 1:12 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 210

In article
<131f715f-03c5-4ff3-b130-3d4a26a16ff0@d11g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 10 Feb., 23:17, Ralf Bader <ba...@nefkom.net> wrote:
>

> > > But it is interesting (and typical) that you try to distract the
> > > reader from the obvious actions ad hominem.

> > Ad hominem or ad IP-address? This is another example where also absolute
> > non-mathematicians can see how you mix everything up until no traits of
> > reason are left.

> Dear you are really more stupid than anybody else that I know of. Of
> course they acted ad hominem in MO, because the question and the IP
> address of Hans enjoyed undisturbed existence for nearly one year.
> Only when I disclosed that Hans was me, the question was immediately
> closed.

The issue then was not the content of that particular post but the
content of WM's prior posts, which led to his being declared 'persona
non grata'.

In monitored NG's and other monitored media, the monitors has both the
right and the duty to exclude those who do mot meet their standards.

If sci.math were monitored, at least if by a real mathematician, WM
would long since have become 'persona non grata' here too.