Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 12 Feb., 09:34, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 9:22 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > On 11 Feb., 22:47, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:> You do not see a contradiction in concluding
> > > both
>
> > >    everything that is in some line
> > >    of the list is in one line of the list.

> > > and
>
> > >    there does not exist a natural number m
> > >    such that the potentially infinite sequence
> > >    d is equal to the potentially infinite
> > >    sequence given by the mth line.

> > Why do you distract the attention of the reader?
> > Of course I see a contradiction.

> And unless you retract one or the other side,
> you will continue to assert a contradiction.

Why are you lying?
You know that I would be asserting a contradiction if and only if the
premise was correct.
Premise: The infinite sequence d can be somewhere.
Conclusion: The infinite sequence d is in the list and is not in the
list.

Every mathematician with some basic eduction in logic would know what
to conclude. And I am sure, you also know it. Therefore I accuse you
of lying, namely saying the untruth when knowíng the truth.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots