Topic: a single way to open dialog box to browse both files and folders
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 9:37 AM

dpb

Re: a single way to open dialog box to browse both files and folders

On 2/12/2013 1:56 AM, Aseman wrote:
> hi
> I am currently using uigetdir and uigetfile for browsing file and
> folders. I have found that neither of these may be used instead of
> theother. So, is there any single way to browse a file or a directory?
> bests

Don't understand...if you use uigetfile() you can also browse/change
subdirectory (at least under Windows). The two functions map to the
standard dialog for the OS so should behave how one would expect for the
particularly system you're running.

What is the specific problem you're having?