Topic: Why and how is people changing subjectline of threads?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 12, 2013 12:55 PM

Michael Stemper

Re: Learn to use your own bloody software [Was: Re: Why and how is people changing subjectline of threads?]

In article <kfdirk$c2c$1@dont-email.me>, mstemper@walkabout.empros.com (Michael Stemper) writes:
>In article <2957446e-fdbd-4a1e-a80d-ae87256c7f0b@o5g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>, JT <jonas.thornvall@gmail.com> writes:

>>It makes it hard to know what and where one wrote a thread, when
>>someone change the subjectline, how can i change it back?

>After that, enter your new subject by typing the letter "i" followed by
>whatever you want the new text to be, and then " [Was: ". When you've
>done this, hit the ESCAPE key. Since brackets need to be closed, type "]A",

Minor typo. The last part should have been "A]". I apologize for any
undue stress that you may have encountered.

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>