Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<e7042ffc-4eee-4a53-991e-b9ae70ac9331@y9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Everybody can see it clearly here:
> >
> > > 1
> > > 1, 2
> > > 1, 2, 3

> > > This list has everything that is in the diagonal in a line too. But
> > > nowhere we have a completed diagonal

> > As soon as you include the "...", you have completed it.

> That is the current matheological interpretation. But we see that this
> very interpretation leads to the contradiction that d is in the list
> and is not in the list.

No one except WM interprets an infinite sequence of digits as being
anywhere listed among an infinite sequence of finite sequences of digits.

That is like claiming that an apple must be in a collection of oranges.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots