Topic: Making a square matrix from two vector
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 12:37 AM

Re: Making a square matrix from two vector

On 2/12/2013 5:14 PM, Bruno Luong wrote:
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kfefok$qn7$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 2/12/2013 3:35 PM, Bruno Luong wrote:
>> Why would anyone write such, anyway, and expect anything meaningful?

> What is "meaningful"?

What do you think

should do?

Now, I can see there could argued to be a syntax for complex series
sequence generation, but it would need a complex delta...the previous
doesn't have any apparent difference that corresponds at all to the
implied unit difference of real colon inputs.

And, while it indeed was once a novel concept for complex variables,
it's now been quite some time... :)

I was, however, speaking in terms of defined ML syntax, not hypothetical.