Topic: How can I show the result of the fitting in text box?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 14, 2013 9:49 AM

dpb

Re: How can I show the result of the fitting in text box?

On 2/13/2013 8:42 AM, Amr Sadek wrote:
> I have a GUI that fits some data with custom equations. I want to show
> the result of the fitting process (the equation, the Coefficients and
> the goodness of the fitting) on a text box in the GUI instead of the
> MATLAB command window.
> Thanks...

How are you obtaining the coefficients, etc., ...?

Instead of letting that output go to the command window, save it to
appropriate variables and then use sprintf() and/or friends to format as
desired as input to the text box.