Topic: Making a square matrix from two vector
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 19, 2013 12:37 AM

dpb

Re: Making a square matrix from two vector

On 2/14/2013 1:11 AM, Bruno Luong wrote:
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kfgb3g$obo$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
>

>> That's again my observation there is no definitive language reference
>> for Matlab--only a more or less complete narrative description.

> MATLAB language part is well defined (behavior of function declaration,
> input output, statements such as if swicth/case, while, the keyword end,
> ... The use of [], (), {}, Even COLON operator.

But even 'doc colon' is essentially narrative examples of what it does
w/ certain values--it doesn't say a thing about complex--nor does it
intimate there's a problem with it. So, it isn't completely defined or
at least user-documented; there well may be more formal definitions
inside TMW that aren't published.

If it were a complete description there wouldn't have been the question
of interpretation of the subject expression...