Topic: Matheology § 219
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 2:59 PM

Michael Stemper

Re: Matheology � 219

In article <virgil-96B22C.18102413022013@BIGNEWS.USENETMONSTER.COM>, Virgil <virgil@ligriv.com> writes:
>In article <kfh5ra$o33$1@dont-email.me>, mstemper@walkabout.empros.com (Michael Stemper) wrote:

>> >What would that called? Pre-Pythagoreanism?

>> "WMytheology"

>You mean like the boy being tucked in at bedtime saying to his mother
>" Why did you bring that book that I didn't want to be read to out of up
>for?"

"... read to out of up for?"

A prepsition is something that you should never end a sentence with.
Using five (if we're flexible about "preopsition") causes me PAIN!!!

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>