Topic: May-June Performance Indicators
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 23, 2013 9:54 AM

Tennantij@aol.com

Re: May-June Performance Indicators
att1.html (1.9 K)

not sure who told you that, but it is my understanding that our students are expected to know the previous year's post topics

Iva Jean Tennant
Immediate Past President of Association of Mathematics Teachers of NYS
Past President of AMTST
People to People Student Ambassador Delegation Leader

-----Original Message-----
From: T Nole <tnole@leroycsd.org>
To: nysmsmath <nysmsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 12:31 pm
Subject: Re: May-June Performance Indicators

I was told that for this year only, there wouldn't be any May-June items on the
tate exam.
I teach 8th grade, I only need to worry about the Sept-April items for 8th
rade. The May-June items from 7th grade would not be on the 8th grade exam
his year.

Read prior posts and download attachments from the web archives at
http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=672