Topic: Solve the system of equations II
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Solve the system of equations II

"Milos Milenkovic" <m.milenkovic@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,

That's _almost_ in the form specified for the DLYAP function's generalized
solver.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/control/ref/dlyap.html

Alternately you may be able to translate it into the form of the generalized
equation solved by LYAP.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/control/ref/lyap.html

--
Steve Lord