Topic: Solve the system of equations II
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Milos Milenkovic

Re: Solve the system of equations II

Dear,
yes it is very similar to discrete time Lyapunov eq. AXA' - BxB' + D = 0 except for signs in the front of second and third term. And D is not symmetric. For D to change sign is not problem, but what with BxB'? Also, how to transform asymmetric in symmetric matrix?

Best,