Topic: Create extra space between two titles (or lines0
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 6:36 PM

dpb

Re: Create extra space between two titles (or lines0

On 2/16/2013 4:53 PM, lala wrote:
> Hello,
> so if i have two lines (two titles eg.:
> %title('This is the solution....')
> %title('Therefore, the answer is: ')
> and want to create more extra space between them, or create new line, is
> there any way to do that when writing my code? (eg. \n or \\ or \, ect)

title() is arbitrarily put in one location--the second call will
overwrite the first in the same location.

You can create the title yourself w/ text() and place lines where you
wish including multiple lines by passing them as cell arrays or padded
string arrays.

doc text

Remember you'll have to shrink the bounding box to have room in all
likelihood...