Topic: barchart
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 4:09 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: barchart

BarChart[
{{1, 2, 3}, {1, 3, 2}},
ChartLegends ->
{"John", "Mary", "Bob"},
Prolog -> {Red,
Line[{{0.5, 1.5}, {7, 1.5}}]}]

BarChart[
{{1, 2, 3}, {1, 3, 2}},
ChartLegends ->
{"John", "Mary", "Bob"},
Epilog -> {Red,
Line[{{0.5, 1.5}, {7, 1.5}}]}]

Show[
Graphics[{Red,
Line[{{0.5, 1.5}, {6.7, 1.5}}]}],
BarChart[
{{1, 2, 3}, {1, 3, 2}},
ChartLegends ->
{"John", "Mary", "Bob"}],
Axes -> True,
AxesOrigin -> {0.5, 0}]

Show[
BarChart[
{{1, 2, 3}, {1, 3, 2}},
ChartLegends ->
{"John", "Mary", "Bob"}],
Graphics[{Red,
Line[{{0.5, 1.5}, {6.7, 1.5}}]}]]

Bob Hanlon

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Francisco Gutierrez
<fgutiers2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Group:
>
> I have not managed to combine BarChart with a line.
>
> The simple problem is the following. I have a labeled BarChart (that is,

I use the ChartLegends options) , and I want to draw a horizontal line, to
highlight the separation say between units below and above 10. But I do not
see how can this be done within BarChart, and I haven't been able to combine BarChart with the line using Show or Graphics.

> Can somebody help me?
>
> Francisco

Date Subject Author
2/17/13