Topic: How to restore the original image from horizontal tensile version?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 10:41 AM

ImageAnalyst

Re: How to restore the original image from horizontal tensile version?

"sepideh tork" <robex.99@gmail.com> wrote in message <kflpfa$rka$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I have a rotated image and I want to restore the original image, the rotated image is the horizontal tensile version of the original.(45dgre counterclockwise rotated)
> I do not want to use the "imtransform" function and I have to write the code using both bilinear and nearest neighbor. But i dont know how?!

Then use imregister() instead. Since you know the angle, you can use the usual 2 by 2 sine, cosine transform if you want.