Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

fom

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the root

On 2/17/2013 11:53 AM, WM wrote:
> On 16 Feb., 23:01, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>

>> it occurs to me that his issue with the reversal
>> of quantifiers in relation to directed set structure
>> is the key.

> You are in error. The argument is much more complicated than primitive
> quaantifyer reversal.
>
> The argument is, unfamiliar as it is: d is nothing but every FIS
> d_1, ..., d_n. And it is obvious that every FIS is a line. This
> statement can only be checked up to every finite n. Therefore d is not
> ouside of every line.

Shut up.

Did you see the part where I wrote:

"And, as I consider how WM never tires
of the same meager statements rather than
substantive discussion,..."

One "checks" a given counting argument with
a different counting argument.

One "checks" a given solution by plugging
it back into the statement of a problem.

One does not "check" induction.

One does not "check" iteration.

Real mathematicians work to understand how
one might faithfully represent common uses
of mathematical reasoning so that those
techniques might be more easily understood
by others. They employ mathematical reasoning
to solve problems which they find interesting
or which have merit based on various measures
of utility to themselves or others.

They may disagree on various specifics, but
most do not engage in the simple harassment
that you do.

As I said to you before. You are too stupid
to understand "my basics". If you are so certain
that I have oversimplified matters, then engage
and explain yourself in full detail and with
full rigor.

Stop simply repeating the same nonsense.

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de