Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

William Hughes

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Feb 17, 10:02 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> There is no d!

There is no potentially infinite sequence,
x, such that the nth FIS of x consists of
n 1's

?!?

x is not the diagonal of the potentially
infinite list

1000...
11000...
111000...

?!?

> There is for every FIS of d a FIS of a line.
> That's all we can know and say about d.
>

> > WM denies saying
>
> >    There is no line l such that
> >    l and d are coFIS

> > Do you agree
>
> > For every natural number n,
> > the nth line and d are not coFIS.

> On the contrary! For every latural number the n-th line and d_1, ...,
> d_n are coFIS. Please name a natural number (without falling back to
> "all natural numbers" which is not allowed in potential infinity) such
> that there is no line that is coFIS with some d_1, ..., d_n. And
> remember,  there is no d other than every d_1, ..., d_n.
>
> Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots