Topic: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog
Replies: 19   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 1:09 AM

Andrzej Kozlowski

Re: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog

It seems to me that this option has always been there. Just go to
Preferences:Interface and uncheck "Enable autocompletion". Then, at
least on the Macintosh, Command+K works as before.

Andrzej Kozlowski