Topic: Low precision exponentiation
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 6:51 PM

Andrzej Kozlowski

Re: Low precision exponentiation

In Mathematica 2.5 is a machine precision number and applying N to it
does nothing. You could use SetPrecision but a better way is to use
exact input:

N[(5/2)^125,30]
5.52714787526044456024726519219*10^49

Andrzej Kozlowski