Topic: Trying to understand Bayes and Hypothesis
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 22, 2013 3:09 AM

cagdas.ozgenc@gmail.com

Re: Trying to understand Bayes and Hypothesis

Hello David,

I realized the sloppiness as well. Nevertheless philosophically I don't understand what is "actual pre-knowledge" and "infinite pre-knowlege". Could you elaborate on that? Is there a difference if my hypotheses are coming from a constrained set or from a set of all computable distributions?

Thanks