Topic: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog
Replies: 19   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 1:09 AM

David Park

Re: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog

OK, that's correct. Turning auto-completion off still allows command
completion and restores the old behavior. Thanks.

In general I think the principle should be to offer the user help WHEN AND
IF HE ASKS FOR IT, but otherwise leave him alone.

David Park
djmpark@comcast.net

From: Andrzej Kozlowski [mailto:akozlowski@gmail.com]

It seems to me that this option has always been there. Just go to
Preferences:Interface and uncheck "Enable autocompletion". Then, at least on
the Macintosh, Command+K works as before.

Andrzej Kozlowski