Topic: if magnetic monopoles were both attractive and repelling you then
destroy Lenz's law #1239 New Physics #1359 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 3:18 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: if magnetic monopoles were both attractive and repelling you then destroy Lenz's law #1239 New Physics #1359 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

> Deriving the idea that the magnetic monopoles are all
> attractive
> force, not repulsion.

Learn hau to rite, asshole. Before reinventing physics, you may want to learn how to write at a 10-th-grade level.

Magnetic monopoles must all be
> a positive term
> in the Maxwell Equations. If you had magnetic
> monopoles in the
> Symmetrical Maxwell Equations then you destroy the
> Lenz's law of the
> negative term in the Faraday law. You destroy Lenz's
> law because you
> would have extra negative terms in the summation of
> the Maxwell
> Equations.

> Alright many posts ago I wrote how the Maxwell
> Equations, the
> symmetrical Maxwell Equations when summed together
> produce both the
> Schrodinger and Dirac Equations as subsets, minor
> subsets of the
> Maxwell Equations.

And, as usual, no one gave a damn, since you're known to be an incompetent and dishonest moron.

But today I want to tease out of
> the Maxwell
> Equations the idea that all magnetic monopoles are
> attractive force.

Meaning you'll make things up as you go, look for data that agrees with you, INSTEAD of doing the honest thing, i.e., doing your own experiment , submitting the results and waiting to see if others' results agree.

You are an incompetent FRAUD. After all these years claiming to correct mathematics and physics, NOT ONE
of your claims has been accepted. So keep fantasizing,
and lying to yourself about your being a great scientist; no one other than you buys it.
<snip>

>. Physicists of the last 100 years
> were so bad in
> mathematics that only 2 physicists could venture to
> use mathematics
> into physics,

You are completely incompetent , not just in mathematics, but in everything else.

You are not worth anything. Period.

> --
>
> Google's archives are top-heavy in hate-spew from
> search-engine-
> bombing.

You're lying, as usual. It is your repeated off-topic posting that has led people to censor you. Keep pretending otherwise.

LOSER.

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a