Topic: i want to execute set of instructions once in every 10 sec.can anyone help me to write code for this?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 9:31 AM

Steven Lord

Re: i want to execute set of instructions once in every 10 sec.can anyone help me to write code for this?

"vivek " <vivekmuthu30@gmail.com> wrote in message
> program to execute set of instructions once in every 10 sec

Take a look at the TIMER function.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com