Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<e2bd4578-58a9-4d14-9544-4e3e960552dc@z9g2000vbx.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 19 Feb., 03:19, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
>

> > so that there is no n for which FIS_n(L) = FIS_n(d).

> I do not argue with FISs of the list, but with FISs of lines.

> > And with an antidiagonal, things are even worse for WM.

> Not in the special list
>
> 0.0
> 0.1
> 0.11
> 0.111

In any list, L, in which FIS_n(L) is not a subset of FIS_(n+1)(L),
there need not be a :diagonal: but there is still an anti-diagonal.

For your special list above, A = 1.00000... works quite nicely as an
antidiagonal, since no FIS of A is a line of your special list.

> And it is well known that one counter example kills even the best
> proof.

Then my counterexamples kill all your proofs.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots