Topic: Ingolf Dahl's "SetFaceAndFont" palette broken in Mathematica 9
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 6:52 PM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Ingolf Dahl's "SetFaceAndFont" palette broken in

Most that you describe (except perhaps the separate background color
for the selection rather than the cell) can be done with the "Writing
Assistant" built-in pallette:
Pallettes | Writing Assistant | Text Properties

Bob Hanlon