Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Feb 9, 2:08 pm, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 11:47 am, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Given E=mc^2 and f=dp/dt.
>
> > Now having gone to play with the Universe, I found
>
> >  ___ force = d[sqrt (m*e)]/dt  ____
>
> >http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/meforce.pdf
>
> > The Play It Backwards Sam Satanic Method
>
> > Given Einstein's E=mc^2 equation. This is the famous popular
> > representation. It's an icon of the twentieth century. Take this and
> > just write it backwards...2^cm=E. 2 c m=E. Use the poetic artistic
> > license and make the "=" vanishingly small. This leaves 2 c mE. Which
> > reads as "To see ME", phonetically speaking. QED.

> > PROVE
> > RAVEN
> > OVERT
> > VERSE
> > ENTER

> The HAND having writ moves on and On and ON...
>
> HAND
> AREA
> NEAR
> DARE
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=palm+of+hand+images
>
> "To see a World in a Grain of Sand
> And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
> Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
> And Eternity in an hour." -- William Blake

PALM
AREA
LEST
MATE

> As an experiment, of the observational scientific kind, take a close
> and deep look at the palms of both your hands. Draw what you see, or
> take a photograph with your very own smartestphone. Take an image of
> you making an image of you making your own image... recursively on and
> on...

[trim]

I suppose, scientifically physically, your palms were too far on the
internet for anyone to be able to see their own. No problem. I respect
you may fear having your palms red. Or is it read? Only Bugs Bunny
thought of that red paint joke, no doubt.

Have you -- any you -- thirteen match sticks, tooth picks, pencils,
pens, hockey sticks, tetrahedrons, cigars, light sabers, ... or mere
simple sabers? Let's do Roman Numeral tests for fun.

Given 13 matching sticks, how many Roman Numeral math equations are
permutationally even possible?

Example: Solve by fixing equation IX = IX + IX by moving one and only
stick. Which seems to have 13 sticks... Happy coincidence.

Fine I got this from watching Morgan Freeman on TV. Sue me. You think
I myself -- independently or otherwise -- would personally actually
sit around wasting my time doing geometrical linguistic math problems
in a Roman language system that had no idea that a 0 exists?! Oy...

Enjo(y)... Cheers!
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.

[Most of Usenet posts seem to be hourly exchanges of insults. What a
fucking waste of humans that must be busy posting so here. Anyway...]

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce
mahipal7638@gmail.com