Topic: help with writing a short program using square waves, fourier
series expansion

Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 21, 2013 10:06 AM

Steven Lord

Re: help with writing a short program using square waves, fourier series expansion

"TideMan" <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:37:06 PM UTC+13, laura wrote:
>> A square wave of period 2L is a step function which is equal to 1 for x
>> from 0 to L, then is equal to -1 for x from L to 2L.

*snip assignment*

Laura, you may also want to go to Professor Ryan's office hours between 2:30
and 4 PM this afternoon.

Let him know that you weren't sure how to start working homework program 2
for his CS 101 course.

After all, rule 6 on the syllabus.

[I noticed someone else posted a link to the exact same problem on MATLAB

Steve Lord