Topic: Group urges less reliance on MCAS
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 22, 2013 1:18 AM

Wayne Bishop

Re: Group urges less reliance on MCAS

Fairtest has been dead set against accountability
forever by misnaming themselves; Notest wouldn't
sell so it pretends it's for testing just no test
is - nor ever will be - good enough to suit
them. Unfortunately, California is trying to
minimize, and I suspect it will eventually be
successful at eliminating altogether, it's
excellent CTS, tests built around California's
excellent California Content Standards. Its
excuse will be the new "recommended" assessments associated with the CCSS.

Wayne