Topic: Writing to a file and printing on the screen at the same time
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 22, 2013 6:33 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: Writing to a file and printing on the screen at the same time

"Leo Simon" <leosimon@berkeley.edu> wrote in message <kg5dm5$rnq$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi Bruno, I tried this and couldn't get it to work. Could you please give an example of usage? Thanks, Leo
>

> "Bruno Luong" <b.luong@fogale.findmycountry> wrote in message <iha2e1$sgf$1@fred.mathworks.com>...

> > You might want to define your own multiple fprintf like this:
> >
> > function mfprintf(fid, varargin)
> > arrayfun(@(fid) fprintf(fid, varargin{:}), fid);
> > end
> >
> > % Bruno

Something like

fid = fopen('mylogfile.txt', 'wt');
%...
mfprintf([1 fid], 'test log %d...\n', 123);
% ...
fcslose(fid);

% Bruno