Topic: ComplexExpand off by a factor of (-1)?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 23, 2013 7:01 AM

Raul Martinez

Re: ComplexExpand off by a factor of (-1)?

The reason is that the denominator should be (2*I) instead of 2*I. As it stands, the expression (E^(I*y) - E^(-I*y))/2*I is interpreted as I*(E^(I*y) - E^(-I*y))/2.

Raul