Topic: rest-mass derived purely from Maxwell Equations summation of ridges
and troughs #1252 New Physics #1372 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 24, 2013 5:13 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: rest-mass derived purely from Maxwell Equations summation of ridges and troughs #1252 New Physics #1372 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

> What I am doing here

Is dumping your off-topic stupidity . Stop!

Sci.math describes itself as:

An unmoderated newsgroup on general and advanced mathematics.

What gives you the right to repeatedly post off-topic,
ASSHOLE?

with rest mass is not altogether