Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<fc045ff4-60b4-4e93-a086-afc3bd1b79c1@k4g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 24 Feb., 00:34, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 23, 5:18 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> >

> > > ======================

> > > No

> > > No.
> >
> > > ===============================
> >
> > > Why then are you raising the impression as if you were trying to argue
> > > that d is not with *all its existence* in the lines of the list?

> > I agree that d "with *all its existence*"
> > is in the lines of the list.
> > I do not agree that this means
> > d with all its existence is in
> > one line of the list.-

> Remember: Potential infinity goes to every n, but not farther. And for
> every n d with all its existence is in line n of the list.

And for every line in the list, there are more FISs of d longer than
that line than as short as that line!

And for every line of length n, there is a FIS of d that is more than n
times as long as that line.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13