Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

William Hughes

Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Feb 25, 12:11 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > Every line of L is capable of containing everything that
> > its predecessors contain.

> And why then do you believe, or at least claim, that something that is
> completely in the list must be distributed over more than one line?

I don't. My claim is that something that is completely
in the list *may* be distributed over more that one line.

Anyway, we know the only possible exception has
an "unfindable" index. Only those people who care
about unfindable natural numbers (a group that
includes WM but not me) are interested.

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots