Topic: ROC curve of target and source images
Replies: 10   Last Post: Mar 14, 2014 6:46 AM

Tony Kittler

Re: ROC curve of target and source images

"Carl S." wrote in message <kgfk3g$9i5$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I need matlab codes to plot a roc curve of target and source images
>
> (I have searched but the files in FileExchange are not clear (not get image files as input to give the plotted curve) for my purpose)

Hi,
I have seen the following function;
[tpr,fpr,thresholds] = roc(Targets, Outputs)

I think this function gives the parameters to draw ROC curves, such as true positive, false negative... But, how to obtain the input parameters from png file images ?