Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<a14d71fc-7e52-4731-bf9c-e2b178a88337@c6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 24 Feb., 21:04, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Example: Every line of the list L
> >
> > > 1
> > > 1, 2
> > > 1, 2, 3

> > > contains all its predecessors.

> > > I suggest, William keeps abd comforts it until he can find the first
> > > line of L that is not capable of containing everthing that its
> > > predecessors contain.

> > Every line of L is capable of containing everything that
> > its predecessors contain.

> And why then do you believe, or at least claim, that something that is
> completely in the list must be distributed over more than one line?

Because for every line a part of d is not in that line.

Or does WM claim that there is some line such that all of d is in that
one line?

Or that there is some line in your list so that all of your list is in
that one line?
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13