Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: WM's Mytheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 26 Feb., 02:43, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> > First let us record that your original assertion is wrong - as in most
> > cases of your writings.

Let us not forget this!

> > Second, since the paths are nothing but another notation of the binary
> > strings, we have identity. There remains nothing to prove.

> Since WM's claimed linearity mapping does not require identity but does
> require certain other structures which are absent in mere bijection,

What structure do you miss? Is there any difficulty in summing or
multiplying two strings of two paths? Subtraction, division,
exponentiation? You have problems to apply basic arithmetical
operations to paths? Or to strings? Or in general?

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots