Topic: Single photon
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 8:25 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Single photon

On Feb 27, 1:02 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/27/13 11:26 AM, Mahipal wrote:
>

> > I watched your one minute of physics, now you read my one page of what
> > Einstein should have written:http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> > fwiw seeing is not reading. Also, technically there's no non-moving
> > object in the Universe. Holding a box does not mean it's speed is
> > zero==0.

> > -- Mahipal
>
>    Can you find the flaw of your thinking in:
>

> >http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/mac.jpg

I found, however, a flaw in my sentence above... Holding a box does
not mean its speed is zero==0. Should have writ.

Let me think, you Sam Worm Lie found a flaw in my thinking, yet leave
me to tell you what it is. Now that I rethink it, the artistic font
and sunrise backdrop are entirely wrong. Should've known, thanks!

Sam, you remind me of this "idiot professor" I had in senior year. He
assigned a eigenvalues mathematical problem to the entire class, to
solve a complicated beam vibrations issue. So then he calls me in to
his ofice, I sat across his vast desk, and he politely compliments me
for getting the proper answer. He asks me "How did you do it?!" and I
just sat there. Awe struck. You mean you professor don't know how to
solve the problem you assigned?

I guess he needed some text explanation to forward to whoever he was
going to present the solution to. Oy.

-- Mahipal