Topic: Single photon
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 8:25 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Single photon

On Feb 27, 1:32 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Trying to post a comment there only results in errors. Fix it.
>
>    It's hard to find anything mathematically correct!

You do realize are referring to your own one minute physics youtube
link, Sam Worm Lie, in the three lines above?! So I just can't
disagree here. I could help if you were nice or deserving. Since you
know it all, you must know that youtube link is not my work.

Thanks for playing.

-- Mahipal