Topic: A topological problem
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 2, 2013 9:39 AM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: A topological problem

In article <ap6f7eF4kloU1@mid.dfncis.de>, <fc3a501@uni-hamburg.de>
wrote:

> Oh. Sorry. The o are nailed to the plane and may not be moved.
> (You can move the O, though.)

I should have read your question more carefully.

If you can interchange the two Os, then it's not hard (but I'd rather
not type the ascii diagram). If not, then like you I think it's
impossible but can't prove it. :-(

Ken Pledger.