Topic: Single photon
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 8:25 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Single photon

On Feb 27, 3:15 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/27/13 1:47 PM, Mahipal wrote:
>

> > You do realize are referring to your own one minute physics youtube
> > link

A chance to correct for my missing commas...
"You, do realize, are referring to your own one..."

>    I didn't realize that. The one minute physics physics is correct.

The Law of Cosines: c^2 = a^2 + b^2 - 2ab cos(C). Actually.

As a SW marketing algorithm, probably cheaper these days than
outsourcing, of course you Sam Worm Lie did not realize. It's not
possible. Cognition takes work, measured in Joules.

>    What was on your website was wrong.
Accusation, accusation, and one more False ACCUSATION!
Got any details of what's wrong, that even JAW could not find?

If my usage of the differential calculus challenges your algebraic
limited mind, then go back to school. There's a University within a
stone's throw of your human life -- should you have one.

-- Mahipal