Topic: Single photon
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 8:25 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Single photon

On Feb 27, 5:37 pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> has nothing to do with the regular tetragon, 1);
> waves have no personal weight issues, 2);

Yes, no personal weight need apply.

> quarter-wave stub?, 3);
> have to use tetrahedronometry, 4), for which
> I have just found a representation;
> there are no "right" trigona in Universe,
> they ain't enantiamorphic!

Ain't they? You sure?

> thus quoth:
> It implies that a photon is energy squared.

E=hf, nothing squared. Check implications again, squared.

> 2. It features the mechanical properties mass and momentum,
> and ignores the electro-magnetic properties
> that relate more fundamentally with quanta charge systems.

No, we ignore nothing.

> 3. It ignores the fact that energy is not quanta,
> but is a function of quanta and velocity.

What?! I mean, wtf?!

> 4. If integers and maths are valid

Integers are no relation to math, you should've pre-knowned.

> and can be used to model physical reality,
> and we assume that 5^2 = 4^3 + 3^2

Bold assumption your 5^2 = 4^3 + 3^2 that! Wrong too a two. Too two...
I hear a train and thunder storm heading some way Way WAY...

> the equation that Sammy references implies
> that mass, momentum and energy
> have a 3-4-5 relationship,
> and that energy is represented by the hypotenuse
> of a right angle.

5-4-3 is more likely, your triangles may vary. Really, draw.

One tree Petrified Forest Lane is a warning address that paper
communications have dried out, burnt, and died. Tia.

-- Mahipal
Why do my posts attract all the lame ass losers -- something I wrote?!
Do my posts really get lost Usenet downstream when some ass snips?