Topic: Single photon
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 8:25 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Single photon

On Feb 27, 8:54 pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> I still have never seen, in decades of perusal,
> an adequate limitation on the duration
> of a lightwave from a single, nonmonochromatic source,
> like Sun e.g.
>
> I generally eschew the use of the word, photon,
> since it has been hooribly saddled with chuff
> from Newton's completely bogus theory,
> especially since the Copengenskoolers made Schroedinger's joke
> into the absolutely necessary "cat
> of many worlds."

Who was Newton trying to fool back in 1678, the bogus year?

The OP is DonH. The subject is "Single photon" not "one single futon"
upon which you sit yearning and failing for companionship -- Japanese
or otherwise.

-- Mahipal