Topic: conversion of daily data to monthly
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 3:33 PM

Re: conversion of daily data to monthly

On 2/28/2013 1:33 PM, Mohammad wrote:
> Hi, I need to convert rainfall data from daily to monthly considering
> exact days of each month (31, 28/29, 30, 31................31). Thanks
> in advance for your help.

doc datenum

Convert to serial numbers and segregate by the ranges. ML date number
procedures are savvy to automagically deal w/ days/mo, leap years, etc.,
etc,. etc., given a list of dates (which can be auto-ranged by first day
of month over a span on months/years, etc., etc., ...)