Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<286b741f-0138-443e-be1d-09416a063307@ia3g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 27 Feb., 21:05, fom <fomJ...@nyms.net> wrote:
>

> > His is not an argument.  It is the received paradigm.
>
> His opinion (argument or something else) is obviously self-
> contradictory because the list
> 1
> 1, 2
> 1, 2, 3
> cannot contain anything that requires more than one line to be in the
> list.

You "list" required 4 lines.

> > > Or do you think it is not better than
> > > mine?

> > Allowing, for the moment, that that to which you refer may be
> > characterized as an argument, there is no issue of "better".
> > You are the dissenter and have the burden of proof.

> My proof is simple. The list that I constructed cannot contain
> anything that requires more than one line.

So lets see you produce the one line that contains everything in your 4
line list above, and works for every extension of that list.

> But that is not under discussion here.

What is under discussion here is why WM thinks he should be able to push
his extremely minority view on a world which quite properly sees him
mathematically incompetent.

> Your task is to find any
> inconsistent step in my proof that the Binary Tree does not allow to
> distinguish more than countably many real numbers, even by infinite
> names/paths.

Our task is to point out to any innocent lurkers the falseness of WM's
claims, so that others do not become infected with his delusions.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots