Topic: Field Tests
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 5, 2013 8:58 AM

Randall, Rick

RE: Field Tests
att1.html (5.1 K)

Dave,

I work for a school for students with disabilities, so we have to work
with these testing modifications for every regents. It is state law
that they get it if it is on their IEP. These should be on their IEP's
in IEP direct or on the hard copy. Separate location means you have to
put them in a separate room perhaps with a one to one. Questions read
means they need a one to one or an assistant to read each question to
them. Perhaps go to your principal and ask them to supply all of this
support. Extra time you know means perhaps they get double the time of
the regular students. I don't know about questions 2. Sorry.

Rick