Topic: Single photon
Replies: 22   Last Post: Mar 4, 2013 8:25 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: Single photon

On Feb 27, 3:45 pm, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 3:15 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 2/27/13 1:47 PM, Mahipal wrote:
>
> > > You do realize are referring to your own one minute physics youtube
> > > link

> A chance to correct for my missing commas...
> "You, do realize, are referring to your own one..."
>

> >    I didn't realize that. The one minute physics physics is correct.
>
> The Law of Cosines: c^2 = a^2 + b^2 - 2ab cos(C). Actually.
>
> As a SW marketing algorithm, probably cheaper these days than
> outsourcing, of course you Sam Worm Lie did not realize. It's not
> possible. Cognition takes work, measured in Joules.
>

> >    What was on your website was wrong.

Sam you keep marketing more and more since this statement. What was
and is on my website remains the same -- since no scientific advice
has been given to make any changes or fixes.

> Accusation, accusation, and one more False ACCUSATION!
> Got any details of what's wrong, that even JAW could not find?

You know who JAW is, I must presume.

> If my usage of the differential calculus challenges your algebraic
> limited mind, then go back to school. There's a University within a
> stone's throw of your human life -- should you have one.
>
> -- Mahipal

Make your accusation of wrong math and run! What about the physics
implications, if any? No physics or math students teachers out there
laughing their brains out, willing to point out the errors. Silence is
Science.

One thing is certain...

Enjo(y)... Cheers!
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... Maple Loops, Syrup.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
"If the line between science fiction and science fact
doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"