Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Mar 1, 4:06 pm, wil...@nospam.pobox.com (Will Janoschka) wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:22:21, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Science Fact: Given Emc^2 and fdp/dt.
>
> > Science Fiction: Given #StarTrek "Beam me up" and
> > #StarWars "May The Force Be With You"

> > Now having gone to play with the Universe, I concocted
>
> > "me always changes" and force  d(sqrt (m*e))/dt
>
> >http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/meforce.pdf
>
> >https://twitter.com/mahipal7638since I used 2 hashtags above.
>
> > Enjo(y)... Cheers!
> > --
> > Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.

> >http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> > "If the line between science fiction and science fact
> > doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"

> Very nice, Thank you!   Science fiction is "Entertaining",
> something "else" notsomuch!   My heroes are those that
> can make 10^4 mistakes per second,  but can also fix
> 99.99999958% before anyone important notices!

Let's see, yesterday I wrote:
Mahipal @mahipal7638
#StarTrek #StarWars From "Beam Me Up" and "May The Force Be With You"
mixups one is considerably influenced in one's fictional real life...
Collapse Reply Delete Favorite More
1:45 p.m. - Feb 28, 2013 · Details

Today... at 03:36 PM ET
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/01/jedimindmeld-may-the-forced-spending-cuts-be-with-you/

What a difference 24 hours of real time -- fictional or otherwise --
makes.

Results for the string "#sequestration #frustration" will soon be
trending given it's ... you know... about rhyme time to close the
deal. It is the way.

-- Mahipal
#sequestrationfrustration not far behind...

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce
mahipal7638@gmail.com