Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

Will Janoschka

Re: To see me always changes

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:24:47, Mahipal <mahipal7638@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 4:06?pm, wil...@nospam.pobox.com (Will Janoschka) wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:22:21, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Science Fact: Given Emc^2 and fdp/dt.
> >
> > > Science Fiction: Given #StarTrek "Beam me up" and
> > > #StarWars "May The Force Be With You"

> > > Now having gone to play with the Universe, I concocted
> >
> > > "me always changes" and force ?d(sqrt (m*e))/dt
> >
> > >http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/meforce.pdf
> >
> > >https://twitter.com/mahipal7638since I used 2 hashtags above.
> >
> > > Enjo(y)... Cheers!
> > > --
> > > Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.

> > >http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/
> > > "If the line between science fiction and science fact
> > > doesn't drive you crazy, then you're just not tr(y)ing!"

> > Very nice, Thank you! ? Science fiction is "Entertaining",
> > something "else" notsomuch! ? My heroes are those that
> > can make 10^4 mistakes per second, ?but can also fix
> > 99.99999958% before anyone important notices!

> Let's see, yesterday I wrote:
> Mahipal @mahipal7638
> #StarTrek #StarWars From "Beam Me Up" and "May The Force Be With You"
> mixups one is considerably influenced in one's fictional real life...
> Collapse Reply Delete Favorite More
> 1:45 p.m. - Feb 28, 2013 ? Details
>

> Today... at 03:36 PM ET
> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/01/jedimindmeld-may-the-forced-spending-cuts-be-with-you/
>
> What a difference 24 hours of real time -- fictional or otherwise --
> makes.
>
> Results for the string "#sequestration #frustration" will soon be
> trending given it's ... you know... about rhyme time to close the
> deal. It is the way.
>
> -- Mahipal
> #sequestrationfrustration not far behind...

Are you saying that Krout is a good language?

A name for a device cannot be something that
fits on a 19" rack panel. The only "name" is
the the whole operating manual independant
of how many pages it fills!

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce